Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
Yes. Explanar will teach you to control the trajectory of the ball. Also, Explanar will allow you to shape your shots intentionally with draw spin and fade spin.
For the more advanced pupil who is working with a PGA Professional, Explanar trains how to hit low or high shots from “left to right” and “right to left.
The founding ethos of Explanar is to teach golfers how to hit shots properly first, safe in the knowledge that a sound swing will follow!
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?