How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
The Explanar Junior golf training aid will give junior golfers the opportunity to feel their optimum golf swing plane at the start of their golfing lives.
This will teach them a more consistent golf swing and help eliminate the possibility of developing bad habits.
The instant improvement of using an Explanar will give children the motivation to continue to learn to play golf, and the focus on learning by practice ensures that they are really engaged when learning.
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?