When/where can the Explanar be used?
The Explanar can be used:
- Indoors or outdoors
- At home or at a Golf Centre
- By yourself or with a PGA Professional
- As a teaching aid by golf coaches (contact us for more details)
You can therefore practice your golf swing in any weather, and with only ten minutes of practice needed a day, you could even be improving your golf swing after work.
If you want to use the Explanar with a PGA Pro, then you can book golf lessons.
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?