Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
Yes. Explanar teaches both the whole golf swing and its individual components.
Most golf training aids focus on parts of the golf swing – only Explanar thoroughly simulates the complete swing movement from driver to short game. However, there are hundreds of Explanar drills that can be used to “troubleshoot” and fix specific areas of the swing.
Watch this video to find out how the Explanar can be adapted to different club types to improve your golf swing for your entire game:
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?