Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
Yes. Explanar will stop you topping the ball and ensure a high, soft landing flight instead.
The more a golfer tops their shots, the tenser they become and the more they top it! Most golfers mistakenly think a topped shot is caused by lifting their head, however it is mainly due to a poor wrist cock during the swing.
By using the short Power Roller and an upright setting of the hoop, the wrists will regain their movement and the ball will fly higher and more sweetly.
Luther is using the upright setting of the hoop and a short power roller
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?